Friday, December 19, 2014

Aawwright.

"Start blogging in 2014, almost 2015. Yeah right. That´ll work."

I KNOW that´s your first reaction when you stumbled upon my blog. Except for "what´s this shit?" of course. I going to tell you what this is about, take it easy.

It´s my blog. I´m going to fill this blog with stupid content that I think is funny.

But first. Who am I?

I´m a swedish guy in the that age when you can´t make jokes about ugly pain in the ass infants because your older friends has them. And I have a dog. I´m currently out of work and got some spare time to do this. I hope you´ll like it. And the answer is no, not Switzerland. That´s where you eat chocolate and hide your money after robing a bank. Sweden is that cold place up north with IKEA and Abba.

The ugliest map I could find pointing out where Sweden is.


- MATH

No comments:

Post a Comment